The start of a new school year can feel very daunting for your children. As a parent, you can help them get ready for school and get back into a routine after the summer break. Here’s 9 resources you can use to help your child get back to school ready.
1. Reading Rockets: Easing Back Into School: The first thing you should do is read this article about getting your child ready for school. It focuses on practical things you can do, such as giving your child a place to organise their school bag at the end of the day, or meeting teachers before school starts. Use this as a launching pad to help your child get ready for school.
2. 19 Meaningful Questions You Should Ask Your Child’s Teacher: “As a parent, you’ll sometimes feel that you don’t know what’s going on in the classroom,” says educational expert Gary Jennings from Ox Essays. “You need to be able to talk to your child’s teacher and find out what they’re learning and how they’re being supported.” This article gives you some of the questions that you should be asking.
3. Write My Paper: This service can provide tutoring to any pupils who need some help with their writing. If you’re worried about your child this school year, keep this site bookmarked in your browser. They can come to your child’s aid whenever you need them.
4. Back To School Night Basics: The Back To School night is an important night, where your child’s teacher will go over all of the important details you’ll need to know before your child heads back to school. This guide shows you what you need to be looking out for when you visit, and what you need to be asking.
5. Essay Writer: For many children, grammar can be somewhat of a minefield. It’s hard to know what rules they’re meant to be using at any given time. As a parent, you may be stumped too. If this is the case, this site can help you out. It’s a valuable grammar resource, so you can look up rules whenever you need to.
6. Back To School Books: Going back to school can be a difficult time, when there’s so much going on in your child’s life. A good way of helping them prepare is to give them books that will help them understand what’s to come. This list has books that can help, that are appropriate for all ages.
7. UK Top Writers: For older children, finding others who can work with them on their writing is essential. This site offers a writing community that’s supportive and will help them improve. Best Assignment Writing Services is another site that offers a similar service.
8. How To Cope With Back To School Anxiety: Many children feel anxiety at going back to school, and that’s a normal thing to feel. However, sometimes it can become out of hand. This guide can help you help your child if the anxiety of going back to school is too much for them.
9. Grade On Fire: This writing service offers a range of writing guides that are invaluable for helping students get the most out of their essays. Huffington Post has reported on how these academic writing services are becoming more and more in demand by students, and so are able to offer your child more.
These 9 resources will help you get your child ready for back to school, and give you tips on how to help them when issues arise. Keep this list safe, as you never know when you’ll need some o the resources on it!