We are happy to report that Kids Email works great with Kindle and Amazon FreeTime! It’s a great way for your kids to have an e-mail and stay connected with friends and family.
If you would like your child to have an e-mail account, you can sign up here.
We’ve had several Amazon FreeTime users contact us in hopes that our e-mail service would work with their FreeTime and it does! It’s a great additional to a great service offered by Amazon.
What Is Amazon FreeTime Unlimited?
FreeTime Unlimited is geared for kids ages 3 to 10. It offers loads of child friendly shows, games, apps and books from major brands like Disney and Nickelodeon.
Some of the features we think are great are:
- In-app purchases are disabled. No worrying that your child will accidentally purchase something.
- Time limits – this is a favorite in our home!
- Each kid in the household can have their own profile and content.
- Education Goals that will unlock additional content.
It’s a great service that provides parental controls to allow children to use devices, and not worry about the content.
How Much Does FreeTime Unlimited Cost?
- With Prime membership: $2.99 per child or $6.99 per family/per month.
- Without Prime membership: $4.99 per child or $10.99 per family/per month.
What do you like about Amazon FreeTime Unlimited? We’d love to hear if there are any features we are missing out on!