Father’s Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society.
This year it falls on Sunday, June 19th.
What a perfect day to share with your Dad how much he means to you. You can tell him in a card, face to face or even send him an e-mail!
Here are 7 Things you can e-mail to your Dad to tell him how awesome he is:
- To the world’s greatest dad, from your world’s greatest kid! Have an amazing Father’s Day!
- I couldn’t have asked for a better father. Thanks for all you do for us, Happy Father’s Day.
- Happy Father’s Day, thanks for being a GREAT Dad! I love you!
- Out of all of the Dad’s in the world, I got the best one! Happy Father’s Day!
- I know I don’t tell you enough, but thank you for everything you do for us. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thanks for being the best Dad! Happy Father’s Day!
- Nobody compares to you Dad! You are the best father that a kid could ask for. I love you!
Show your child that they can share a special Father’s Day message by sending a quick e-mail. Don’t have e-mail? Don’t fret, kids can use Kids Email to send this special message. You can sign up for a free trial here.
Happy Father’s Day from all of us at Kids Email!