January 14, 2013
Can you believe that it’s almost the month of Love?
Here are some fun Valentines Activities and ideas that you can do with your kids and family!
1.DIY String Heart Garland
Your little ones will love helping you make this simple decor! See the full details on how to do it here.
2. DIY Heart Bingo – Free Printable Here!
3. Write love notes on the mirror with soap or dry erase markers
4. Cupid Says instead of Simon Says
5. Put a note or Valentines Day Joke in your kids lunch
6. Put together a Valentines Scavenger Hunt for your kids (could buy cheap items to find at the Dollar Store)
7. Make Homemade Heart Shaped Soap see how to here.
8. Do something nice for someone else.
9. Play Online Valentines Games, can be found here.
10. Make Valentine Sugar Cookies
11. Do a 14 day countdown to Valentine’s Day . You can either have a calender with a small treat in it or a piece of paper with a little activity to do each day.
12. Make Recycled Crayon Hearts, see how to here.
13. Starting on Feb 1st put a new heart on their door that says something you love about them. By Valentine’s Day they have 14 reasons and their gift is waiting when they wake up!
14. DIY Valentines Votive, your kids will love helping with this one! See how here.
15. Valentines Snow Globes DIY
We hope everyone is having a Great Month of January – let us know if you decide to use any of these ideas – we’d love to see how your creations turn out!