Happy Day to Kids Email Blog! We were given the Liebster Award by Elizabeth at Mom’s Thumb Reviews. Woot woot!
So here’s what it takes to accepts the award: (Now you get to learn a little more about me)
11 Facts About Myself
- I have 2 children
- I have a TON of indoor plants
- I have a fear of flying in airplanes
- I love pilates
- I grew up in Sandy, Utah
- I moved from the city to the country 4 years ago
- I’m a fast typer
- I supervised a Call Center for a large portion of my career life
- The last time I went to Hawaii it rained for the whole 9 days I was there
- I love sharpie markers
- I love to give gifts
Answer 11 Questions from the Blogger sending the Award
- Where were you born? Salt Lake City, Utah
- What is your favorite season and why? Spring, the weather is warming up – things are starting to grow and come back to life 🙂
- The funniest thing you’ve heard recently.
- If you could help someone out where would you send a family in need on a vacation? I would love too!
- Favorite charity or cause? Wednesdays I work for a local Humanitarian Center – it’s got to be my favorite right now, since I am involved and witness first hand the great change and service they do.
- Are you a marathoner? No, I wish!
- What was your high school mascot? A Hawk
- Favorite holiday? Christmas – I LOVE giving gifts
- What house hold chore do you detest? Laundry and dishes
- Are you an animal/pet person and if so what is your pet? We have 4 dogs and a Falcon 🙂
- Favorite type of chocolate? Dove Milk Chocolate mmmm
- What’s your Favorite Color?
- What’s something on your Bucket List?
- What’s your favorite comfort food?
- What is a vacation destination that you would like to travel too?
- Country/City Girl?
- Favorite drink of choice?
- What’s your favorite thing about Blogging?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would you choose?
- What’s the top 3 websites you visit daily?
- What’s the best thing about you?
- Your favorite quote here: