A Press release was released today regarding Kidsemail reaching over 45,000 users.
~Click on the image below to read the full release. ~
Kidsemail not only has mobile apps, its also received several awards in the safety and wellbeing of children.
Congrats Kidsemail! And feel free to try it out free for 30 days!
Add comment February 26, 2014
The Leprechaun is a smart and tricky little guy. He’s a bearded old man who likes to sport green clothing and smoke a pipe. He’s a prankster and can have quite the attitude- sometimes being your best friend and then the next minute your worst enemy. These wee men are great shoe makers too. But try to catch one! If you do, consider yourself lucky. These elfin men may just leave you with a pile of golden coins.
A fun activity for St. Patrick’s Day would be to try and catch a leprechaun. Use various objects around the house like paper, paper towel rolls, shoe boxes, tape, glue, string… upcycle and be creative!
Here is a link to some VERY fun ideas to get those creative juices flowing.
Get those thinking caps going and go trap a leprechaun! Have a fun and safe St. Patrick’s Day!
Add comment February 25, 2014
If you have more than one child, you know that siblings don’t always get along. In fact, it is very normal for siblings to not always live in perfect harmony. Here are some simple suggestions on limiting any conflict that may arise.
- Give your children a chance to solve their own disagreements. Instead of stepping in as soon as they start fighting, you might just stay nearby in case things get out of hand. Learning cooperation and problem-solving is an important life skill, and best taught to work problems out with sibling
- Catch your children at good moments. If you notice your children are behaving nicely towards each other, point it out. Example: “I love how nicely you’ve been talking to each other all morning.”
- If children are fighting over something, try offering choices. For Example: “Do you want to share the toy cars, or would you rather divide them up?”
- Show your children to support each other’s interests. This will encourage your children to appreciate each other despite their differences.
- Don’t compare your children to one another. If you make comparisons it can generate sibling rivalry and fights as your children will try to compete for your attention and approval.
- Teach your children how to listen to each other. When they can understand why and how their actions affected their sibling, it may help them realize why a particular action was inappropriate.
Add comment February 18, 2014
We just moved into a bigger office!
So that means we have a new address and it also means we aren’t getting mail yet. Our new mailbox is very lonely, so we thought it would be fun to do a different kind of Giveaway.
All you need to do is mail Kidsemail.org a postcard to our new address to be entered. 4 Lucky people will be chosen to get a $10 Gift Card to Amazon.com PLUS you’ll make our staff very happy! To enter you must:
- Mail a postcard to KidsEmail.org, our address is: 223 West Center Street Ste. 104, Shelley Idaho 83274
- List a reason why you like KidsEmail.org
- Make sure to include a note of your e-mail address on your postcard so I can contact you if you win.
- Postcards must be mailed before Monday, March 10th to be considered.
Winners will be contacted via e-mail. If e-mail or contact information isn’t on the postcard, pictures of the postcards will be placed on our Facebook page to claim. Good Luck, we can’t wait to start getting some mail!
Add comment February 12, 2014
This is a nice story. Chloe started singing and playing guitar at age 8. She’s now 13 and is following in her idol, Taylor Swift’s footsteps. Her tune had 6, 800 views on YouTube when someone hacked it- the reloaded video has over 1,600.
So far she has received airplay from tweenpopradio, Kid’s Mania Radio, and several in the UK and Australia plus a feature on Q102 a Philadelphia area station.
Chloe has offered Kids Email readers a chance to get a free download of her hit single. 10 Lucky readers will be chosen!
Add comment December 16, 2013
Critical Thinking is an important skill that if taught properly to your chid can help them do well in every subject. Here are some ideas of things you can do to help your child think critically:
Flip a Story
Choose a story that your child likes to read. Encourage your child to write the story from another characters point of view. For instance, how would the Giant in Jack and the Beanstalk tell the story of Jack and The Beanstalk? Have your child tell the point of view from several different characters in the book. Critical thinkers can look at situations through different lenses. Plus it will be fun to see what your child can come up with!
What’s the Same?
Have your child choose two objects in the room that don’t appear to have anything in common. For example: a shoe and a pencil Ask your child to find at least one thing that is similar about them. They could say that both have rubber - rubber on the sole of the shoe, and rubber on the eraser.
Play games like checkers, chess, Connect Four to build thinking skills. As you play these games, share your thought process. “If I move here, you’ll probably move there.” Suggest to your child that they talk through their moves too. Solo games and activities like Rubik’s Cube and Sudoku can also help make your child a better thinker.
1 comment December 9, 2013
We are excited to announce we have partnered with Educents and they are hosting a FABULOUS Giveaway featuring over $32,000 in prizes!
Kids Email is participating and we are going to be choosing 4 people to each win a $25 Amazon Gift Card and 1 Year of Kids Email!
Head over to our Facebook page to enter!
You can check out all the other Giveaways by clicking here.
Add comment December 3, 2013
We are excited to present you with a fun giveaway from Adventure to Fitness. We love that Adventure to Fitness works to inspire kids to lead healthy lifestyles through imagination, education, and movement. They offer great tools for kids to get up and be active all while having fun!
Streaming right to your home, your kids can have access to this fun program where they actively participate in adventures, explorations and games to keep them busy!
Head over to Adventure to Fitness to see what this fun program is all about! Get those kids up and at em, enter our giveaway now!
3 comments November 25, 2013